Our company constantly invests in the quality and safety of the products offered, through continuous investments in logistics, staff, training, as well as in the quality department so that quality controls are strict in all products.
We are committed to an ongoing effort so as to fully satisfy our customers and constantly improve all production processes.
In order to achieve the above objectives, the company has installed and implemented a quality and food safety system under the international IFS standard, which includes its activities from the collection of raw materials to the distribution of our products to customers.
The food safety policy of “TSATSAKIS S.A.” Bakery Products principally consists in fully satisfying the customers’ requirements regarding the safety of the bakery products offered by the company.
In order to achieve this goal, TSATSAKIS S.A. has installed and implemented a quality and food safety system under the international IFS standard [version 6.1], which includes its activities from the collection of raw materials to the distribution of our products to customers.
As we firmly believe in constant improvement, all of us, the Company’s Management and the employees of “TSATSAKIS S.A.”, commit ourselves to the following objectives:
- Fully implementing and constantly improving the Food Safety Management System according to IFS v1.
- Staff training on an ongoing basis, so that a high level of expertise be achieved and everyone be aware of food safety issues.
- Respecting the company staff, which we believe forms the basis for a healthy business.
- Setting strict criteria in the selection of our suppliers.
- Constantly improving our practices // GMP and GHP.
- Protecting the environment through ongoing improvement of our manufacturing practices.
- Having stringent control of our suppliers and partners.
- Protecting the company from any internal or external threats and malicious actions (food defense | Food fraud).
- Maintaining channels of communication we have created with our suppliers and customers.
- Fully satisfying our customers.
- Assuring strict compliance with product specifications.
- Securing all necessary resources for maintaining and updating the system and improving facilities, equipment and working environment.
- Monitoring all indexes set and related to the safety of the products provided // per department.
- Following our commitment to complying with legal and regulatory provisions and bilaterally agreed customer requirements for the safety and quality of the products, and finally,
- Securing sustainable development which results in environmental balance and local development.
- Cultivating a positive working environment, communicating the company’s willingness to listen to all suggestions for improvement, and encouraging employees to unpromptedly/independently improve working parameters and quality assurance, so that they feel safe in participating in the decision making process regarding food safety.
- Providing all available resources needed to implement improvements suggested by staff.
- Showing exemplary leadership in order to create conducts and habits that promote self- improvement and active participation of all in ensuring the quality of our products.
We strongly believe that all the above result in not only the best company status in the market, but also in all of us – the Company’s Management team and the staff working for “TSATSAKIS S.A.” – feeling extremely proud and entirely satisfied.